Crash Market Stocks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't see many bull plays, but there are some I'm watching

2 posters

Go down

I can't see many bull plays, but there are some I'm watching Empty I can't see many bull plays, but there are some I'm watching

Post  Finance Fanatic Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:46 am

Gold... We saw gold get hammered in the latest rally, as it tends to do during good times. However, if we begin retracing downward, I would expect to get a bit of a boost from gold. Plus when inflation kicks in down the road, gold should fly. Liking GDX and GLD

I think apple should continue to perform well as it constantly shows that it is the market leader for their products. And I phones are only getting more popular.

Agriculture... a good safe play for me.
Finance Fanatic
Finance Fanatic
Admin

http://www.crashmarketstocks.com

Back to top Go down

I can't see many bull plays, but there are some I'm watching Empty Re: I can't see many bull plays, but there are some I'm watching

Post  Boogy Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:40 pm

FF,
So FED see's rate of slowing at a slower pace, and
we are seeing a short squeeze big time.
What's your thoughts going forward in the next few days, being
that we busted thru 875 quick !

Boogy

Back to top Go down

I can't see many bull plays, but there are some I'm watching Empty Re: I can't see many bull plays, but there are some I'm watching

Post  Finance Fanatic Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:49 pm

PPT getting smarter... They're starting to come in pre market trading now, instead of trying to just bully up on the last 10 minutes.
Finance Fanatic
Finance Fanatic
Admin

http://www.crashmarketstocks.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum